Wednesday, February 24, 2010

For Layla Grace




I made this angel for layla. Hoping it might put a smile on her face.This little girl has surely changed my life, everytime i look at my daughter, i will appreciate her for all of my wonderful days i have with her, as you never know what might happen tomorrow. Thank you for that layla. I wish peace and comfort for this little angel.

This doll will be replicated into an applique for a teeshirt design. I will be listing them for sale on my ebay to the custom boutique community. Im working on the applique design as we speak. This is sometihng we should all do to help this family, this family has struggled so much, lets help comfort them as much as we can, as im sure laylas medical bills and family expenses are far from being taken care of. Please visit www.laylagrace.org to read up on her story and to follow what is going on with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment