Monday, March 1, 2010

Because of Layla


Ok so my auction is up to 102! For the layla tee. Man you guys are amazing! Because of all of you, wonderful people, we can help make a difference oncelayla is gone...I am only 1 person, but right after my move, im planning to do ALL i can to make laylas legacy live on.

Its so hard to write about the subject, i mean, what do you say? its heart wrenching, horrific, and just plain wrong what layla is going through, she to me..is a real life angel. She changed my life, along with so many others...everyimt i read the blog i cry my eyes out, i cry as if i know her, as if ive held her, as if ive seen that smile in person, however i havent, and its unexplainable how i feel so close to this angel, but i know its for a reason. Life sucks sometimes, my finace just lost his job, we live in a 1 bedroom because of living costs, izzy doesnt have her own room, i whine about all this stuff, i live in my sewing room to pay bills and to buy izzy things i like.

Well my problems are NOTHING in perspective, i have a healthy 2 year old, im not sick i have a roof over my head, yes things in the past have been better, life right now is difficult, but so what. Ill grow from it, it will make me stronger.

From now on, im going to give thanks for what i do have, im going to put my energy into putting a smile on izzys face every moment i have, and truelly embrassing it. Im going to continue my passion of sewing, just to have a little girl smile when she sees a fancy dress i made for her, my life is AMAZING, my life is simple and i have nothing to complain over, thank you layla for what you have made me realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment