Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Remembering Layla Grace

Layla grace marsh died today. All of us are completley heartbroken. But, now she is in peace, she is whole again, and in the arms of god. She has done so much to impact this world and brought so many of us together as a family, Her word and fight will live on, and maybe by sparing her life, she will help save others by finding a cure! Prayers for her family mother father and beautiful sisters. You are amazing and strong people, please be in peace and i pray that your suffering be peaceful. There are so many other kids with cancer,laylas blog has raised so much awareness, let this be just the start of the journey for a cure.

I am going to spend this day, with my sweet baby girl, she is so sweet, she saw me crying and she started crying she came over and kissed me and started patting me on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment